| Paterson Grade: D1
Business Unit: Finance & Administration
Duty Station: Walvis Bay
Purpose of the job:
- To apply a professional financial accounting approach to the financial accounts of Erongo RED and to ensure accurate processing of all financial transaction events as it relates to cash and bank, debtors and creditors. To provide advice on investment opportunities. Management of Erongo RED’s cash flow, banking and investments as well as effective control of the risks associated with these activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance with completed Articles.
- Ideally: Honours Degree in Accounting / Finance with completed Articles.
Key Performance Areas:
- Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Financial reporting
- Internal and external communication
- Creditor’s payments and integrity
- Debtors/Finance provider accounts
- Accounts reconciliation and integrity
- Taxation integrity
- Investment administration and treasury services
- Investment and financial transactions records
- Personal growth and development
- Four (4) years relevant working experience in a similar position.
Applicants who comply with the above-mentioned requirements may submit their CV’s plus certified copies of educational qualifications and testimonials to: Mr Festus Newaya, Human Capital Division, P.O. Box 2925, Walvis Bay or hand deliver at Erongo RED Head Office, 1st Floor, 91 Hage Geingob Street, Walvis Bay. Please note that no documents will be returned and no faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and subjected to Psychometric Assessment and Polygraph Testing.
Closing Date: Monday, 28 May 2018