Our Customer Service centre is committed to assisting customers regards all their account queries and service applications. In this category of our information pages, customers can read more about our customer service charter, download application forms and or get in touch with the relevant departments to attend to their queries.
Customer Services Centre: (064) 201 9000
OR Call Centre: (064) 201 9680
Services that we will deliver:
- Connection to the electricity supply and distribution grid where certain standards and conditions have been met
- Information regarding tariffs, available connection types, account balances etc.
- Accurate, timely monthly invoice / statement
- Customer care and pay points dealing with complaints and queries at the following towns: Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Henties Bay, Omaruru, Usakos, Karibib, Uis and Arandis.
Standards that we will maintain:
- To encourage and achieve the highest possible degree of compliance with the Standard Conditions for the supply of electricity as set by the Electricity Control Board of Namibia, Electricity Act of Namibia, the standard conditions for the Supply of Electricity of Erongo RED and any National or International Standard that Erongo RED may institute
- To achieve this Erongo RED will determine the extent of compliance and the causes of non-compliance and shall take further action to correct the situation.
Customers can submit their complaints in writing or telephonically.
We will endeavour to:
- Answer your call within three rings
- Ensure we introduce ourselves by name and clearly
- Meet with you at an agreed upon time
- Keep you updated as to when the issue will be resolved and the on-going process until resolution
- Acknowledge any written communication within two working days
- Respond to all queries within seven working days
- Resolve issue within thirty days if the complexity of the matter requires more time and information to be resolved satisfactorily.
Our commitment to you:
- To strive to adhere to Erongo REDs Vision, Mission and Values
- To provide our services in-line with the requirements of the Electricity Control Board
- To abide by this charter
- To take ownership and give feedback to customers.
What we request of you as our client:
- To be honest
- To be respectful and polite
- To give us accurate and complete information
- To comply with the relevant Act, Policies, Procedures of Erongo RED
- To complete your application accurately and provide the relevant details required when completing any application form
- To give us a clear indication as to when you expect us to provide you with a certain connection
- To settle your account on or before the due date
- To inform us of how you would like us to improve our services.
Registered Solar Power Installers & Suppliers:
List of approved installer suppliers as at February 2016